The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Offers Family Travel Deals
The WWHP theme park is part of Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida. The Grand Opening was in late June, and ever since then the family travel deals and vacations have been pouring in. The theme park is technically “a theme park within a theme park”. “Islands of Adventure
is one of the two already highly visited Universal theme parks. The park is separated into “islands”, with WWHP being its 6th. The 20-acre Harry Potter island is composed of the following:
- Hogwarts Castle – includes the forbidden forest
- Hogsmeade village
The “Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Packages” available include
- Stay at one of the Universal Studio’s three fine resorts
- Front of the line access to select attractions
- 3-day Theme park tickets – one park per day
- Breakfast at The Three Broomsticks
- Early park admission to WWHP
- Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
This package is for a 4-night family vacation and is a great family travel deal. Everyone in the family can enjoy this vacation. Combine the magic (no pun intended) of the Harry Potter books and movies plus the adventure of roller coasters and the beauty of Florida.
This plan is one of the best family travel deals you will find for this theme park. They start at just $285 per adult and $130 per child. A family of four can get all the perks of this family travel deal for only $829.
For more information on this amazing family travel deal, click here.